Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Real Bride: Jad

"Hi Bonne!
How are you? Thought I'd send you some photos from my wedding. Everyone loved the veil, it was the perfect touch and made a beautiful day even more meaningful. Thank you so much for your talent and artistry.


Regards,
Jad Montenegro-Amor


ps. I have also included links to the ceremony and reception videos, in case they might be of any interest--if anything, simply to see your work perched on my head! "


Jad is a lovely bride who sent me an email all the way from Davao last year.  She wanted a birdcage veil to wear to the church ceremony with a detachable feather clip to wear to the reception.  Thank you so much Jad for sending me your lovely photos.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...