Thursday, January 20, 2011

black swan

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a ballerina or an ice skater.  Maybe it  had something to do with the fluidity of their movements, their grace and unbelievable flexibility--or maybe it was their outfits.  

I took ballet lessons when I was a kid, but I got restless and moved on to other summer classes like tap dancing and, yes, hula dancing.  I never really pursued any of them after only a few sessions, much to my grandmother's frustration.  But still, seeing the trailer of Black Swan got me all excited. I can't wait to see it!  I don't know if it's out yet here.



 Maybe I'll wear one of these to the movie... I have yet to decide if I should wear black or white. Oh, and maybe throw in a tutu skirt to complete the outfit :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...