Friday, April 23, 2010

Bonne is ♥

Bonne has been all about love this summer, despite the demands of my day (and mostly night) job. I've been corresponding with brides for their wedding headpieces and prenup shoots. What I love about this whole process is getting to know the brides, their style, what they envision for their wedding.  I mean, let's face it guys, it's really the Bride's day.

Since my sister is getting married this June, I've been more or less involved in the preparation. With all that stress and the need to make every single detail close to perfection -- to tell you the truth, it ain't a pretty sight until she's in that dress and walking down that aisle. I think she has done a fantastic job and has developed this uncanny skill of manipulation. Haha.  I am really excited to see her walk down the aisle--armed with my water-proof mascara, of course.


Photography & Styling by Everywhere We Shoot  http://everywhereweshoot.com
Make-up by Mica Tuano http://mykediva.multiply.com
Headpieces by Bonne

I've finished all 12 headpieces for her entourage and I am halfway through 100 handmade giveaways. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...