Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week!

Hello my darlings! My head candy will be sashaying down the runway of Sassa Jimenez's 2011 December collection.  This is my first ever collaboration for Fashion Week and the first time my headpieces will be seen on the runway.  I have seen some of Sassa's pieces and they are absolutely fabulous! I am so happy to be a part of her show :)





Please do come on May 14, 5:30 pm SMX convention center :)

Dress by Sassa Jimenez
Photography by Cholo dela Vega
Head candy by Bonne

4 comments:

  1. how wonderful, bonne <3 congratulations in advance on your runway debut. am sure it will be fab. does one need an invite to enter? i think blessmybag julia will want to attend. my husband and i are attending a football conference... hmmm....why kaya? feel your thrill. kewllllll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maricel! Thanks! I sent you an event invite via facebook a few days ago. Sent you a pm on fb now. :) Yes please invite Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...