Tuesday, November 30, 2010

from the bride

"Hello bon! I received the pieces today, and they are absolutely perfect. I am so looking forward to meeting with my makeup artist by December so that I can show him your pieces and we can give the veil a trial. Thank you very much for your help. I will definitely tune in to your site for new items.

I promise to send you pictures of us wearing your pieces, but the wedding is not until next year, but the other pieces I will be using earlier for prenup pictorials and other holiday parties coming up. Thanks again, Godbless always. "
- Cj

I just love getting compliments from lovely brides-to-be :)
A peek at the holiday headpieces that I made during the long weekend:









Check out my shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...