Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bonne at the Preview Ball


I went with my lovely ladies to Preview Magazine's Best Dressed Ball.  The theme was Alexander McQueen.  Of course the natural instinct would be to go for his latest look, bold shoulders and prints.  But I decided to go with a look from his Fall 2008 collection (you may correct me on this).  I couldn't afford McQueen so I went with the Tutu Skirt that I made and of course a red and black fascinator that I designed using tulle and feathers. The top is a vintage find given to me by a friend of mine.


 
PREVIEW BEST DRESSED BALL '10: TIMELINE
8:48 PM

"Love all the hats I've been seeing. Here's Bonsai Fojas with a self-made red and black feathered one."-Reggie

Photo by: Style Bible Digital taken with a Nokia X6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...