Monday, March 22, 2010

bonne shoot

It's fantastic to have beautiful, talented and supportive friends.  This makes each and every shoot I've ever done worthwhile. Thanks especially to Mica for telling me that I can do it.  From that one fab shoot sprung a whole set of shoots with people that I adore and admire.

Because I am too excited to wait for all the photos.  I'm sharing with you just a couple of teasers -- two new shoots we did just 1 week apart, with my most fabulous friends.
wonderland shoot 
Make-up Artist: Mica Tuano
Photographer: Cholo dela Vega
Models: Mica Tuano, Marc Fuentes and I

vintage shoot
Make-up Artist: Anamie Saenz
Photographer: Bubuy Balangue of Studio B
Location: 77 Cafe and Restaurant
Models: My Lovely Estro Girls
L-R : Me, Aia de Leon, Waya Gallardo, Margie Gomez, Bernie Sim 
 
Thank you darlings :)
Bonsai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...