Monday, September 14, 2009

Under the Tuscan Sun


Finally finished the fascinators for a bridal shower.




There's a little story behind this special order. It was made by a local model who is now based in Hong Kong.
She sent me a message over at my multiply site. At first I thought it was one of those bogus posts, but I decided to send her a reply anyway. To my surprise, it really was her. And she told me that she had been searching for a milliner to have fascinators made for a bridal shower, but she couldn't find any. Then a friend of hers found that little feature of mine in Look magazine and voila... my fascinators will now be flying to Tuscany this week!


you are gold


think pink

shining shimmering silver

purple

pinkaloo

peacock pink

gray and gay

fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...