Monday, August 24, 2009

mad hatter madness


my Fab 3-O Fascinator Party
Originally uploaded by hapitree
Hello darlings, and welcome to my new blog. Here you will find all my handmade head candy goodness. My name is Bonsai and I am an advertising copywriter by day slash modista (dressmaker) by night. I create fascinators, feather bands, feather clips, brooches, and lace cuffs. My work is inspired mostly by the glamorous Ziegfeld girls, fabulous fashion icons and eccentric women of the 20th century.

It has been a fantastic 3 months since I started this little project of mine. With the support of my fabulous friends, family and the overwhelming response to my work, I have decided to give this project a go.

Expect lots of mad hatter goodness and more feather follies to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...